Friday, September 19, 2008

Photography Competition

The company is holding a photography competition for all employees, with the theme "I LOVE LIVING PLANTS". The main gist of this is to capture the beauty of flowers, plants and trees in their natural environment.

Although the closing date of the competition is 21st October, I have already been going around looking for nice flowers and plants for some inspiration. All I managed to get, were pictures of common flowers seen near my neighbourhood. Ha. I am thinking of going to the botanical gardens one day to take some better pictures, when I am more free. Also, I think my insistence of taking the pictures with my handy and trusty Sony Ericsson 770i probably affected the quality of the pictures I took. Ha, as if. Well, like I told my colleague, if I ever manage to get some prize with my 770i, it will be some great achievement. 

My belief: If you are good, you are good no matter whatever tools you use..

The few better pictures I took:





No comments: